#25: The most difficult moment in our project

"What would be our most difficult scene?"
    A part that I find pretty hard to capture what I intents for is the flashback at the beginning. I want to have this roll of old memories, nostalgic, dreamy, yet, able to give this kind of terrible feeling to the audience. The scene itself was not brought in as many emotional impacts as I wanted it to.

Any alternatives?
    Well...no...at least for now, I can't think of anything yet.
Update:  We decided to add a piece of background music, the intro of Hearing, Sleeping At Last and in the end, it was more just perfect to express the tone of the scene. The strings create a sombre & melancholic mood, and the melody is beautiful and indeed, emotionally powerful. Its lack of lyric emphasis on the silence, as on those hiding-deeply- unspoken words, and emotions, which I think, makes it effective to convey the feelings of the character, of i
ntrospection and contemplation at that moment of recollection.

Comments

Popular Posts